05-Jun-2019, Ad#: 18225, Views: 766
Project Assistant - Membership (Fulltime)
German Industry & Commerce Shanghai
The German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai (GCC Shanghai) is the representative organization for German companies in Shanghai and the provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Shandong, Henan and Hubei. As part of the world-wide German Chamber network, the mission of the GCC Shanghai is to promote economic ties between the Federal Republic of Germany and the Peoples Republic of China with a special focus on its geographical area. With about 1600 member companies, the GCC Shanghai provides a forum for its members and advocates member interests with relevant organizations. The GCC Shanghai, together with the Delegation of German Industry & Commerce and the German Industry & Commerce are the overall platform for Sino-German trade and industry promotion in East China.
- Most important aims are to position the German Chamber in the Chinese and German market as an important partner for foreign companies in China, to take care of and retain existing members as well as to increase the amount of new members.
- To act as a first contact person for all concerns of our members from Shanghai and the neighboring provinces. Close coordination with the other departments in the office is therefore required to maintain a professional handling.
- Provide leadership for planning, implementation and controlling of all ongoing projects.
- Show diplomatic sensitiveness in handling clients, especially official departments.
- To assure that issues are handled within the shortest possible time-frame by following the guidelines of the office management and acting on own initiative to achieve best results.
- To constantly try to improve the processes and services for the members of the Chamber
- Support for other German Chamber projects as needed.
- Handle of membership inquiries and requests related to joining, renewing, payment, problems, visa benefits, member data, as well as events and other services in coordination with the BD & Membership team and be responsible for management of chamber email account email@example.com
- Support for implementation of database, such as the planned “Membership Directory”, “Online Business Directory”, “Membership Directory” and CRM Tool as well as manage and maintenance of database after implementation
- Organize and execute of the distribution membership materials, such membership cards and member publications, e.g. GC – Ticker to members as well as organizing and coordinating the supply of membership related office materials
- Support for Business Intelligence, such as information about peering Chambers, information about companies and etc
- Support for Public Affairs & membership events, such as members day and etc
- Support for creation of Chamber Marketing related materials, such as flyer, brochure and etc
- Support for new member acquisition, follow-up on the acquisition of Yearly Sponsors and the Friends of Chamber
- Support all processes and tasks at hand in the daily Membership team if needed
- Fluent in Chinese and English, German is a plus.
- A high degree of quality- and service-orientation is needed.
- Flexible, self-motivated and responsible.
- Problem-solving ability: must be able to take the initiative to solve problems within the scope of the role. If escalation is required, must take ownership and ensure resolution of the problem.
- Very good personal and social skills, such as diplomatic, intercultural and social competency.
- Ability to work independently will be required to achieve individual tasks. Team work will be required for working together in order to achieve important deadlines.
- To raise ideas and suggestions for improvements for the role, the department and the business.
- To maintain regular contact with individual colleagues, members, clients, suppliers etc. who influence the achievement of best results.
German Industry & Commerce Shanghai
Please send your cover letter and complete resume in English with salary requirements and earliest availability to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please mention "Workster.com Ad#18225" in your cover letter when applying for this position. |